Company name: BPW Insurance Ltd
Introduction to company: As one of the largest independent insurance brokers in Wales, BPW have been providing their clients with the highest levels of service and expertise since 1983.
As business and property insurance specialists, whatever the business, and whatever the property, their highly trained team will get it fully covered.
- To assist in the smooth and efficient running of the accounting function through management of premium transactions, insurance statements, customer payments and aged debtors.
- Act as a point of reference for accounting queries and assist colleagues in processing, reversing and reconciling accounting entries.
- Review aged debtors and liaise with colleagues to resolve and obtain payment.
- Review insurer accounts to identify any credit control issues and resolve any queries and/or discrepancies.
- Prioritise all correspondence and ensure it is actioned in a timely way and in accordance with company procedures.
- Answer incoming calls promptly and professionally and resolve or redirect as appropriate.
Apprenticeship Programme: Business Administration Level 2
Salary: National Minimum Wage
Hours: 16 - 30 hours per week