Company name: Technivac Limited, Bridgend
Introduction to the company: Technivac’s philosophy is and always has been to wherever possible eliminate the need for confined space entry for catalyst changeout purposes. In addition, we believe any form of dust emission should not be an acceptable part of handling operations and that improved operating safety standards should not necessarily increase costs.
- Answering incoming telephone calls and directing them to appropriate department
- Entering sales and purchase invoices & claims onto Opera Accounting system
- Payroll assistance to Finance Administrator
- Maintenance of accounting and other ad hoc spreadsheets and data bases
- Opening Mail and directing it to the appropriate person or department
- Full training on the above tasks will be given
Salary: National Minimum Wage initially based on age with a review on completion of 6 months employment.
Hours: Full time employment 40 hours per week normally 8am to 4 pm Monday to Friday