Company name: Vista Retail Support
Introduction to company: Vista provides a unique opportunity to act as your complete IT managed services partner, offering an end-to-end solution from first point of contact to fault diagnosis and resolution. Where third-line support is required, we’ll take care of it as a seamless extension to your IT team.
- Monitor trends of component usage, using relevant Metrix reports and placing purchase requests to ensure that the correct level of stock is held to meet department needs.
- Receive small component goods in from warehouse and book into stores location with minimum delay.
- Store all spares in a secure area and maintain the live inventory accurately to ensure that the stock is accounted for and available for repairing the equipment in the department in a timely manner.
- Update Metrix with the minimum, maximum and safety stock quantities and component values in order to be able to carry out cost per repair analysis.
- Book components to a repair activity when applicable.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Effective interpersonal skills with ability to build a rapport with internal and external contacts
- Ability to develop and follow processes
- High level of organisation ability
- Ability to prioritise efficiently and able to work to tight deadlines
- High level of computer literacy
- Knowledge of information security and understanding of its importance
- Understanding and importance of sound health and safety procedures and housekeeping
Salary: National Minimum Wage
Hours: 31-40 hours per week