Company name: Rexel Bangor
Introduction to company:
Rexel UK is offering a fantastic opportunity for an Apprentice to support our BANGOR Branch, you will be working in a successful organisation gaining valuable experience in a varied and challenging role.
- Facilitate in inward and outbound stock movements for the branch efficiently, following company procedures, and using IT systems where appropriate.
- Pick and pack goods in an efficient, timely and safe manner.
- Actively maintain and improve housekeeping throughout working hours ensuring that stored goods are kept tidily and in the correct place, using mechanical handling equipment where appropriate in accordance with company procedures.
- Ensure that with all aspects of Health & Safety policies and procedures are complied with in all daily activities.
- Contribute to the effective operation of the branch by supporting other staff in meeting Customer Service levels.
Apprenticeship Programme: Warehousing and Storage Level 2
Salary: National Minimum Wage
Hours: 31 - 40 hours per week