Company name: P&O Ferrymasters
Location: Holywell, Flintshire
Introduction to company: P&O Ferrymasters are a pan-European leader in tailor-made transport, logistics and supply chain solutions.
They work across road, rail and sea, operating from more than 20 strategic locations in 13 countries, where 500+ colleagues are united by a passion for customer and service focus.
- Receive, process customer orders
- Organising and managing load volumes from booking through to delivery.
- Updating load build and post shipment updates in Computer Systems with correct collection and delivery information also ensuring accurate entry of revenues and costs
- Form a relationship with key contacts at the customer and inform the customer of any deviation to the planned collection/delivery
- Select hauliers in terms of price, service and H&S
- Monitor and manage collection and delivery
Salary: £15,184 per year
Hours: 31-40 hours per week