Company name: Howdens, Caerphilly
Introduction to company:
Howden Joinery Group plc is the multinational parent company for the Howdens Joinery business, a supplier of kitchens and joinery products to the building trade. It is listed on the London Stock Exchange, and is a constituent of the FTSE 100 Index
Key duties: • To obtain key information to generate effective customer leads
• A focus increasing future business
• Contacting customers on a daily basis with a friendly and engaging manner over the phone and face to face.
• To monitor new accounts with a welcome call/letters and sending marketing materials.
• To deal with enquiries from customers in a courteous, professional and knowledgeable way.
• Effectively communicating the full range of products and services by the company.
• Increase the customer account base via the telephone and mailing Depot promotional literature for marketing opportunities
• To complete the following administrative duties such as; invoicing customers, stock reconciliation, filing and data entry.
• To participate in effective account management and accurate reporting.
• To undertake the banking and compliance related tasks when necessary, following the
• procedures in the Depot policies and procedures manual
• To participate as an effective and willing team member to achieve individual and Depot targets.
• To ensure a safe and comfortable environment is maintained for customers and employees within the Depot and to ensure 100% compliance with Health & Safety Regulations and expectations
Apprenticeship Programme: Trade and Business Services Level 2 Foundation Apprenticeship
Salary: £15,000 per year
Hours: 31 - 40 hours per week