Company name: Howdens, Bridgend
Introduction to company: Traditional craftmanship is at the heart of Howdens' business, which is why one in four of their products are manufactured in the UK.
- To obtain key information to generate effective customer leads
- A focus increasing future business
- Contacting customers on a daily basis with a friendly and engaging manner over the phone and face to face.
- To monitor new accounts with a welcome call/letters and sending marketing materials.
- To deal with enquiries from customers in a courteous, professional and knowledgeable way.
- Effectively communicating the full range of products and services by the company.
- Increase the customer account base via the telephone and mailing Depot promotional literature for marketing opportunities
- To complete the following administrative duties such as; invoicing customers, stock reconciliation, filing and data entry.
- To participate in effective account management and accurate reporting.
- To undertake the banking and compliance related tasks when necessary, following the procedures in the Depot policies and procedures manual
- To participate as an effective and willing team member to achieve individual and Depot targets.
- To ensure a safe and comfortable environment is maintained for customers and employees within the
Depot and to ensure 100% compliance with Health & Safety Regulations and expectations.
Hours: 31-40 hours per week