Name of company: Howdens Joinery
Introduction to the company: Our story began in 1995 with a commitment to provide kitchens and joinery products to trade customers from local stock. Today, we are the UK’s largest supplier of fitted kitchens and joinery products, offering quality services to local builders nationwide.
Details & Responsibilities:
• To unload and check accuracy of all incoming stock supplier deliveries in line with the Health & Safety offloading procedures and company policy
• To carry out daily checks on the forklift truck and other mechanical equipment in accordance with Health & Safety Policy. To report all defects to the Depot Manager
• To maintain high level of security in accordance with company policy. To carry out the required security checks on all outgoing orders and deliveries, whilst adhering to Health & Safety Regulations and stock management guidelines.
• To deal with returns from customers in a courteous, professional and knowledgeable way
• To carry out daily/weekly stock checks according to procedure, to ensure an accurate computer stock file
• To understand and comply with company policy regarding damage controls and replacement part ordering
• To maintain general housekeeping duties within the warehouse, stock rotation and product group, cleanliness and tidiness in line with Company safety standards and expectations
• To participate as an effective and willing team member to achieve individual and team goals
• To ensure a safe and comfortable environment is maintained for customers and employees within the store. Ensure compliance with Health & Safety Regulations
• To assist with any other reasonable request in order to fulfill the requirements of the business and smooth operation of the depot
Salary: £10,500 per annum
Hours: 40 Hours per week