Name of company: Howdens
Introduction to the company: Our story began in 1995 with a commitment to provide kitchens and joinery products to trade customers from local stock. Today, we are the UK’s largest supplier of fitted kitchens and joinery products, offering quality services to local builders nationwide.
• To obtain key information to generate effective customer leads
• A focus increasing future business
• Contacting customers on a daily basis with a friendly and engaging manner over the phone and face to face.
• To monitor new accounts with a welcome call/letters and sending marketing materials.
• To deal with enquiries from customers in a courteous, professional and knowledgeable way.
• Effectively communicating the full range of products and services by the company.
• Increase the customer account base via the telephone and mailing Depot promotional literature for marketing opportunities
• To complete the following administrative duties such as; invoicing customers, stock reconciliation, filing and data entry.
• To participate in effective account management and accurate reporting.
• To undertake the banking and compliance related tasks when necessary, following the procedures in the Depot policies and procedures manual
• To participate as an effective and willing team member to achieve individual and Depot targets.
• To ensure a safe and comfortable environment is maintained for customers and employees within the Depot and to ensure 100% compliance with Health & Safety Regulations and expectations.
Salary: £10,500 per annum
Hours: 40 Hours per week