Name of company: Cardiff Community Housing Association (CCHA)
Introduction to company: CCHA provide a variety of homes within Cardiff. They are passionate about working with tenants to enrich their communities, and transforming neighbourhoods into spaces where people want to live, work, and thrive.
- Assist the team with administrative functions
- Making and receiving calls
- Updating Excel worksheets
- Sending and receiving emails
- Scheduling meetings
- Receiving, sorting and distributing the post
- Monitoring stationary levels and ordering office supplies
- Covering reception duties when required
- Helping to organise events and activities
- Taking notes in meetings
You will also be assisting the Communications team with general administrative tasks such as leaflet and poster design, updating the staff intranet and collating the internal communication weekly bulletin.
Salary: National Living Wage
Hours: 25 hours per week