Company name: BPW Insurance Ltd
Introduction to company: As one of the largest independent insurance brokers in Wales, BPW have been providing their clients with the highest levels of service and expertise since 1983.
As business and property insurance specialists, whatever the business, and whatever the property, their highly trained team will get it fully covered.
- Acting as the first point of contact for customers, insurers and other relevant third parties
- Chase outstanding claims for updates as appropriate.
- Maintain and update tasks in good time.
- Manage claims work-flows with other members of the claims team and other colleagues.
- Obtain and update accurate claims reserves.
- Obtain all outstanding information and up to date reserves, payments and recoveries when closing claims
Salary: National Minimum Wage
Hours: 31-40 hours per week