Name of company: Vista Retail Support Ltd
Introduction to the company: Vista Retail Support Ltd was established in 1995 with a mission to provide high quality IT hardware maintenance services to retailers.
• Monitor trends of component usage, using relevant Metrix reports and placing purchase requests to ensure that the correct level of stock is held to meet department needs.
• Receive small component goods in from warehouse and book into stores location with minimum delay.
• Store all spares in a secure area and maintain the live inventory accurately to ensure that the stock is accounted for and available for repairing the equipment in the department in a timely manner.
• Update Metrix with the minimum, maximum and safety stock quantities and component values in order to be able to carry out cost per repair analysis.
• Book components to a repair activity when applicable.
• Maintain a safe and clean storage area.
• Manage the 4th party return material authorisations (RMAs) process in line with department procedures, including ensuring that the requests are processed accurately via the database.
• Pack and despatch 4th party and customer returns to relevant repairer or customer.
• Monitor 4th party and customer return repairs and progress if overdue.
• Receive and close 4th party and customer returns and complete the process on Metrix.
• Ensure health and safety guidelines are adhered to and raise health and safety concerns to their manager when necessary
Salary: National minimum wage