Company Name: Transport For Wales
Introduction to company:
Transport for Wales is a not-for-profit company owned by the Welsh Government and managed at arms length by its appointed board
• Being responsible for the maintenance of HR systems, amending, and updating as required. Maintaining data quality, supporting user requests for reports, assisting users wherever possible and escalation of queries for resolution to either People systems Officer or Manager as needed.
• Assisting the HR People Systems team in providing governance around the quality and content of the data held within the HR Systems, providing advice and guidance on work structures, hierarchies and policies/processes.
• Providing accurate documentation, reports and audits where necessary to ensure the accuracy of data is maintained within the systems for accurate business and adhoc reporting.
• Maintaining and updating of Organisation Charts and distribute periodically with colleague changes to ensure accuracy of data and HR systems correlate with the Organisation Charts. Liaise with HR Team for verification process.
• Generating, automating and producing operational reports and management information, adhering to defined templates and ensuring compliance with information security protocol
Apprenticeship Programme: Digital Application Support Level 3
Salary: Apprenticeship rates
Hours: 31 - 40 hours per week