Name of company: Hafren Scientific
Introduction to the company: With a long history in inorganic geochemistry, the Group is broadening the services offered and the industries catered for, more detail can be obtained from the individual websites of the operating subsidiaries. The Hafren Group is based in Mid Wales and provides support functions for the international operations.
• The IT Assistant provides support for the Company in all Information Technology areas.
• The IT Assistant helps ensures all controls are adhered to in order to safeguard the technological assets of the Group Companies.
• First level support for employees
• Hardware audits & basic setup
• New IT asset purchases
• Shared Data management for all sites
• Ensure connectivity within the premises as required
• Assist with the completion of tickets with the IT support company in a timely manner.
• Assist all departments with IT requirements
Internal and External Relationships:
• Liaise with IT Support Company throughout the year.
• Software companies as and when required
• Liaise with internet providers in the case of a fault occurring
• Take responsibility for ad hoc projects that may be required from time to time.
•Organising downtime for tests
•Development of automating processes (MS Flow)
•Phone lines management
•Mobile phone management & tracking
•Switch management (internal port control)
•Internal support queries
•Track SLA times
•MS Teams management/Admin
•FTP site administration
Salary: National Minimum Wage Rate for Age
Hours: 37.5 per week