Name of company: Rescape Innovations Limited
Introduction to company: Rescape is a leading provider of medical VR application into healthcare. Their products help reduce pain and anxiety in hospitasl, carehomes and hospices for young and old patients. They have just launch DR.VR Frontline helping NHS staff manage their stress and anxiety. Beside this they also create medical and blue-light VR training.
Key Responsibilities will include
- Planning content for Rescape’s social media channels to engage with the community and deliver creative, engaging and inspirational content to inspire our audience.
- Growing our social media community and presence by developing a robust social media growth strategy. Assisting with current marketing strategies by creating social media campaigns.
- Drive consistent, traffic and leads to the website from social media.
- You will need to keep articles and content uptodate on our website, including the news, blog and product pages.
- Work with key stakeholders and partners to develop content and marketing material.
- Research and write SEO optimised articles and blogs on a range of VR topics.
- Create and distribute a monthly newsletter, providing inspiring content that’s keeps our clients and investors up to date.
- Develop a strategy to increase our newsletter subscribers.
- You will need to work closely with the Sales and Marketing team to generate business leads utilising social media and other list generating activity.
- Rescape is a small and highly motivate team and you will be expected to work closely within the team and develop cooperative working relationships.
- You will need to provide accurate and timely information as required from the team.
- You will need to adhere to company policies, procedures, culture and business ethics.
Salary: National Minimum Wage
Hours: 25 hours per week