Name of company: Newbold & Co, Solicitors
Introduction to company: Newbold Solicitors are one of the UK’s leading property and housing law firms based out of our three sites in South Wales
Key duties: • To be the first point of contact for clients when contacting the firm.
• Follow up with perspective clients on quotes generated through the website, looking to maximize conversion opportunities
• Discussing the client’s needs and offering optional additional services
• Ensuring that all files are opened in a timely manner in accordance with the Firm’s policies and procedures.
• Maintaining compliance when opening new files, including obtaining money laundering identification requirements and credit checking new clients.
• Corresponding with clients and potential clients, by email, telephone and face-to-face.
• Maintain good work relationships with the Firm’s introducing partners.
• Updating case management systems as appropriate.
• Updating platforms including client portals to ensure client and panel compliance.
• Ensure all daily, weekly and monthly diary activities are completed on time and accurately.
• Maintaining an efficient and up to date filing system as required.
• Filing, scanning and photocopying.
• Drafting correspondence including letters, emails and property documentation.
• Ensuring all transferring files are complete and accurate before transfer.
• Processing and uploading post for the New Business Team and allocating to the correct files where appropriate.
• Providing private conveyancing quotes to clients when required and following up with the client.
• Providing fees information and gathering client information relating to family law, wills and probate, property litigation as required.
• Any other reasonable duties as required by the Firm for effective delivery of Newbold Solicitors objectives.
Salary: £8.95 per hour