Name of company: Specsavers
Location: Merthyr Tydfil
Introduction to the company: We’ve been a family-run business for over 30 years, working together with our store partners to provide the best value optometry, audiology and other healthcare service for our customers.
You’ll find us in the UK, Ireland, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Spain, Australia and New Zealand, employing over 32,500 people who work across our 1,978 stores, as well as in our support offices and throughout the supply chain.
To assist in the operation of the store in order to achieve sales targets and profitability through the effective dispensing of lenses and the delivery of excellent customer service, and to be a valuable part of the retail team.
* Explore customer needs thoroughly and approach customers to offer assistance
* Good knowledge of Specsavers products, especially single vision lens types and treatments
* Analyse prescriptions accurately and dispense single vision lenses accordingly
* Ensure collections are conducted in a professional manner ensuring fit, comfort and visual accuracy are checked.
* Book and change customer appointments on the in-store computer system
* Operate till effectively and accurately
* Meet and exceed all personal and team goals
**As this is a Level 2 Apprenticeship position any applicant who has achieved the same qualification, degree level or higher would not be eligible to apply.
Salary: £4.35 per hour
Hours: 37.5 Hours per week