Name of company: Motonovo Finance
Introduction to company: Motonovo help thousands of people just like you to fund their next car, van or motorcycle. When you become their customer, you’re in safe hands. They’ve specialised in motor finance for over 40 years, and are recognised as one of the best car finance providers in the industry.
- To provide the best possible standard of service to dealers, brokers and customers when processing new business applications and payout in compliance with procedures, working to deadlines and achieving company standards at all times. Using own judgment and initiative to protect the company’s financial position, scrutinising agreement documentation and proofs of identification to ensure that any risk of impersonation fraud is mitigated prior to remitting funds to our dealers.
- Undertake the payout of new business applications using various computerised systems, through monitoring of all work queues, ensuring deals are dealt with promptly and in time order priority.
- Undertake all necessary procedural checks for new business e.g. verifying vehicle details, applicant credit searches, etc, ensuring all information and documentation required is present and correct, in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Undertake all necessary administration which accompanies new business proposals and payout, referring queries and issues to line management as necessary.
- Undertake all necessary checks and verification of signed documentation, ensuring ID provided is scrutinised and considered acceptable, that all signatures match, and that any applicable additional checks are conducted where required in line with accepted procedures, including but not limited to HPI checks, KBA Questions, Driving Licence Check Codes, before initiating payment to the Dealer
- Undertake customer security calls to verify identity (driving license interviews), ensuring that the financial and reputational risk of incurring fraud is mitigated.
- Proactively engage with the Fraud, AML or Dealer Oversight Teams as applicable when escalating any anomalies identified with irregular documentation, or perceived issues relating to dealer conduct.
- Assist Account Managers, customers, dealers and other third parties with general queries (e.g. settlement figures, vehicle and financial amendments, adhoc commission requests etc), undertaking instructions received as appropriate, in an accurate and timely manner. Resolve any queries to a satisfactory conclusion or pass them to the relevant department.
- Ensure accurate and prompt payment to dealers via Direct Credit or Faster Payment methods, utilizing a re-accept mandate as appropriate
- Liaise with the Finance Department in dealing with settling other finance companies financial interest and dealing with contra settlements to ensure that financial liability under S.56 of the CCA is mitigated and any dual financial interests remain within stated risk appetite
- Maintain a comprehensive and up to date knowledge and understanding of MotoNovo Finance products and services, providing accurate information and proactively promoting them where appropriate.
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of regulatory and legislative information related to MotoNovo Finance products and services (e.g. ICOB, FCA Rules, Money Laundering, Data Protection, etc.) as advised by Line Management. Ensure all Money Laundering issues are reported appropriately.
- Maintain good knowledge and understanding of all relevant policies and procedures relevant to the role, being compliant with these policies and procedures at all times.
- Treat customers fairly and aim to deliver fair customer outcomes in all of our day-to-day processes.
- Work as part of a team – supporting, motivating and assisting colleagues in the operation of the department and throughout the business.
Salary: National Minimum Wage / National Living Wage (age dependent)
Hours: 35 hours per week, Monday - Sunday