Company name: Transport For Wales
Introduction to company:
Transport for Wales is a not-for-profit company owned by the Welsh Government and managed at arms length by its appointed board
• In conjunction with senior members of the team ensure effective project planning, control and monitoring is in place, working in accordance with the TFWRL Project
• Management Methodology and PRINCE 2 principles.
• Ensure that they are within agreed parameters (scope/specification, safety, timescale, cost and quality).
• Work within the governance structure provided by the Project Management Office (PMO).
• Assist Customer Integration Managers with delivering and interfacing with projects across the entire network at any stage when required, in accordance with Health and Safety legislation and TfWRL company procedures
• Support procurement and commercial activities with TFWRL procurement team including scope, specification, tender assessment, supplier selection and contract award.
Apprenticeship Programme: Project Management Level 4
Hours: 31 - 40 hours per week