Name of company: Transport For Wales
Introduction to the company:
Transport for Wales exists to drive forward the Welsh Government’s vision of a high quality, safe, integrated, affordable and accessible transport network that the people of Wales are proud of. Transport for Wales is key to delivering the Welsh Government’s key themes as set out in Prosperity for All: The National Strategy.
To assist and provide support to the Senior Project Manager and Project Managers on all station enhancements schemes as part of the Station Improvement Programme (StIP) throughout the full project lifecycle.
• Responsible for general administration, assisting Project Managers with organising meetings, taking minutes of working groups, contractor progress meetings and monthly governance meetings.
• Compiling project specific completion reports which will be shared within the business and external.
• Assist with all project related communication, be responsible for distributing posters / leaflets advising customers of planned work. Undertake leaflet drops to residents as required. Provide information to internal comms and social media teams, SQR, Facilities Management
and NR planned works.
• Manage the O&M / hand back process, liaising with contractors for O&M submissions,
undertaking an initial review and maintenance of the O&M manuals. Monitor and highlight WPP tracker to ensure compliance to CP7003, Control of Contractors. Manage buried services requests. Issue Site Access Permits and managing the site access database and contractor monitoring.
• Provide assistance and manage the document control of all relevant technical specifications
and guidance documents including the station toolkit.
• Raise purchase orders, process invoices received and invoice requests, maintaining project
specific balance sheets for all orders raised.
• Be the first point of contact within the department to receive any general project enquiries and request for information.
• Represent the team at internal and external meetings as required.
• Work as part of a team to share ideas and best practice to improve the projects function and business.
Salary: £16,700 per annum
Hours: 37 Hours Per Week