Name of company: Work Wales Ltd
Introduction to company: Work Wales specialise in temporary and permanent recruitment in a wide range of industries.
• Data Inputting – entering worker applications.
• Manage the resourcing and job management of the temp desk.
• Registering new workers – taking the correct ID and talking them through application form.
• Recruiting workers for any new job orders that come in – some customers want workers within one hour so must be able to prioritise work-loads.
• Dealing with any invoice queries.
• Dealing with any workers queries regarding their pay.
• Updating various spreadsheets with data generated from weekly reports.
• Advertising new jobs on broadbean and removing jobs that have closed.
• Entering potential leads into a database and scheduling call backs to keep in contact with potential customers.
• General admin duties.
• Answering the main telephone line and dealing with any queries.
• Overseeing the recruitment of new temps, sometimes including training and induction.
• Ensuring adequate staff levels to cover for absences and peaks in workload for our clients.
• Organising inductions for new temp starters if required.
Salary: National minimum wage