Name of company: Franchise International (O2)
Introduction to company: The successful candidates will get intense and ongoing training on key areas such as customer satisfaction, customer solution building, working to FCA regulations, helping with tech related queries. Sales motivation & targeting to key performance indicators, operational excellence such as participation in audits. Colleagues will be regularly reviewed (monthly) and will have action plans set for areas of development that will be reflected upon on an ongoing basis.
- Being passionate about O2’s products, services and propositions and understanding what we offer as a business.
- Working to and following our customer excellence framework to make sure you are delivering a great personalised customer experience in store.
- Working to store targets
- Selling and discussing products, services and propositions that meet the customers needs in an enthusiastic and knowledgeable way.
- Using in store systems and working to processes.
- Taking ownership of what you do and making sure the store operates effectively and within compliance.
- Taking ownership for your own development with the support from your Store Leader, Regional trainers, learning zone and your welcome pack.
- Working with your team to take ownership of the store appearance, take pride in where you work.
Salary: National Minimum Wage
Hours: 25 hours per week