Name of company: The Aldermore Group Plc
Introduction to company: Whether you want to fund an asset, unlock cash tied up in invoices, bridge a finance gap, invest in commercial property or obtain finance for property development, The Aldermore Group Plc are here to help you find the right source of business finance.
- The team support and manage a high volume of customer requests and varied queries relating to Residential and Buy to let mortgage applications for both individual and company applications.
- This non-mandated role will act as support to the servicing team and requires competency in: the input and processing of customer payments, the management of mortgage deeds, the organisation of incoming post and customer inbox, as well as general administration activities.
- They will provide exceptional service to customers, applying all necessary tools and supporting systems to ensure all tasks are completed accurately and efficiently, ensuring that the bank is not exposed to any risks or issues, and customers are treated fairly.
- They need to ensure adherence to standard operating procedures and any risk to the business or customer is understood and mitigated.
- To act as an ambassador and support our purpose which is Backing People to Fulfil Life’s hopes and dreams by delivering on our Promises – Stay Curious, Have Courage, Always do the Right Thing, Build Trust not Territory, Value our Differences and Be Deeply Invested and to demonstrate the associated behaviors at all times and more.
Salary: National Minimum Wage
Hours: 35 hours per week