Name of company: The Aldermore Group Plc
Introduction to company: Whether you want to fund an asset, unlock cash tied up in invoices, bridge a finance gap, invest in commercial property or obtain finance for property development, The Aldermore Group Plc are here to help you find the right source of business finance.
- Supporting the Direct, Retention Advisers and Relationship Manager Direct by delivering exceptional customer service to a new and existing customer base.
- Handling incoming mail and emails (and some inbound calls), providing criteria information and guiding customers to the correct area.
- Booking appointments for Mortgage Advisers and Retention Advisors where appropriate, providing comprehensive instructions and assistance to customers in preparation.
- Interacting with customers once at application submitted stage, providing the customer with expert guidance on the next stage of the application process.
- Acting as a point of contact for the customer and to be able to receive and interpret customer documentation and assess against underwriting requirements.
- Maintaining email contact with customers in order to provide a superb pre- and post-application customer journey.
- Being an advocate of and in delivering Aldermore’s Promises and to be clear, caring and in curious when interacting with customers and colleagues. To act with integrity and professionalism with an awareness of regulatory frameworks and responsibilities.
- Handling incoming residential and buy to let mortgage enquiry calls from new and existing customers and provide an excellent customer journey.
- Demonstrating an awareness of the end to end mortgage and retention application process and articulate this to customers.
- Developing and maintaining knowledge and awareness of Aldermore’s mortgage products and the Bank’s wider products and services.
- Supporting the Retention Advisers, Direct Mortgage Advisers and Relationship Manager Direct by interacting with customers via email and guiding them through to completion by acting as point of contact (where applicable).
- Reviewing customer documentation, uploading documents and managing a customer’s case through to completion.
- Identifying risks and understanding the importance of working within a regulatory framework.
- Always understanding and embracing the principles of Treating Customers Fairly (TCF).
- Achieving, maintaining and developing own levels of competency and skill. Seeking out opportunities for learning.
Salary: National Minimum Wage
Hours: 35 hours per week