Name of company: Country Connect LTD
Introduction to the company: Country Connect is a Wireless Internet Service Provider (WISP) who also offer Fibre Broadband Packages.We specialise in delivering high speed broadband services to both business and residential customers across Wales, even to the remote parts.'
To provide 1st line technical support to external customers, assisting them with any problems via phone or email.
• To provide technical support; answering support queries via phone and/or email
• To maintain a high level of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all
• processes within
• To take ownership of user problems and be proactive when dealing with user issues
• To log all calls on our CRM and maintain records accordingly
• Respond to enquiries from clients and help them resolve any problems
• Maintain a log of any software or hardware problems detected
• To arrange for external technical support where problems cannot be resolved in house
Salary: £6 per hour
Hours: 8am - 4pm or 10am - 6pm, 5 days per week