Company name: Howdens
Introduction to company: Howden Joinery Group plc is the multinational parent company for the Howdens Joinery business, a supplier of kitchens and joinery products to the building trade.
- To provide excellent levels of customer service and deal with enquires in a courteous, professional and knowledgeable way
- To achieve and exceed individual targets to accomplish the depot targets, while building strong relationships with new and existing customers
- To effectively communicate and sell/upsell the full range of products and services offered by the company (face to face and via telephone)
- To generate and chase leads
- To correctly process sales for customers using the in store payment systems, quoting correct pricing, delivery date and stock requirements. Ensuring all documents are filed correctly
- To assist in the depot warehouse as and when necessary
- To ensure a safe and comfortable environment is maintained for customers and employees within the Depot and to ensure 100 % compliance with Health & Safety Regulations and expectations
This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities, but outlines the main points of the role.
Apprenticeship Programme: Trade Business Services Level 2
Salary: £15,000 per year
Hours: 31 - 40 hours per week