Name of company: Transport For Wales
Introduction to the company:
Transport for Wales exists to drive forward the Welsh Government’s vision of a high quality, safe, integrated, affordable and accessible transport network that the people of Wales are proud of. Transport for Wales is key to delivering the Welsh Government’s key themes as set out in Prosperity for All: The National Strategy.
• Prepare the LTP and STP timetable bids including Special Events and submit in line with Network Rail requirements
• Preparation of robust rolling stock diagrams for LTP and STP including Special Events
• Preparation of robust traincrew diagrams for LTP and STP including Special Events
• Validation of offers
• Prepare and deliver cost effective bus & taxi plans
• Prepare traincrew diagrams that are robust and deliver a train service that will meet the franchise performance targets and issue these in a timely manner.
• Liaise with Customer Services, Operations and Resource Centres to ensure diagrams meet Manpower and Budget plans, and to ensure that plans are deliverable within available resources.
• Contribute to a culture of continuous improvement by identifying and implementing improvements to planning and diagramming processes and systems
• Generate value for the franchise by assisting in timetable and diagramming feasibility studies as required to drive revenue, cost or operational improvements, working within the framework of the Timetable Working Group, and the Capacity Management process.
Salary: £16,700 per annum
Hours: 37 Hours Per Week