Name of Company: BPW Insurance Services Ltd
Introduction to the Company: An exciting opportunity for an ambitious and motivated individual to develop a career in commercial insurance.
Working on a three-year development plan to develop skills to be a successful Sales Executive. The successful candidate will be responsible for new business development and sales, initially within a defined segment. Over time, progression will then be made to work on other segments in order to develop a broad range of knowledge and competencies.
The development plan will involve working towards a recognised insurance qualification, within the first year.
Key Duties: The role will ultimately lead to developing into a fully competent Commercial Sales Executive, with the following responsibilities:
• Building relationships with clients, prospects and insurers
• Development and growth of a long-term account of clients
• Management of premium payment and credit control
• Self-generation of prospects:
• Work with prospects and clients to collect information in respect of new business enquiries, renewals and mid-term adjustments
• Preparation of market submissions to insurers and policy presentations to clients
• Negotiate policy terms, conditions, premium and income with both insurers and clients
• Review market results, analyse information gathered and undertake sufficient research, to make suitable insurer and product recommendations and demonstrate competency by explaining the extent of cover
• Conduct periodic reviews with clients:
• Ensure cover arranged always complies with:
o The client’s demands and needs
o Insurers’ terms and conditions
o FCA and any other regulatory requirements
• Process new business, renewal and mid-term adjustments
• Check all documentation for accuracy before issuing
Upon completion of 3 year development plan, a salary of £30K+ is achievable and realistic
Hours: 35 hrs per week
To apply, click on link: https://ams.careerswales.com/Public/Vacancies/View.aspx?vid=42446